Monday, May 9, 2011

A Note on Author Attitude

I may be a writer but I'm a reader first and do you know what impacts my buying preferences more than anything? Author attitude. While trying to decide what books to buy for my new Kindle I had a twenty five dollar limit. I bought Maree Anderson's From the Ashes, Sandra Sookoo's Wedgie Tales and Panty Lines, Roz Lee's The Lust Boat, Elizabeth Amber's Nicholas and Joselyn Vaugnhn's Sucker for a Hot Rod. These writers have already sold me on their awesome personalities and while there are a ton of books I wanted to buy, the interaction I've had with these writers really tipped the balance in their favor, even encouraged me to push a little beyond my budget. Something to think about.

~Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, nothing like supporting people you could actually respect. When you are working to build your social platform it's something to always keep at the back of your mind - good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for purchasing my book. I am truly honored.

    ReplyDelete