Friday, February 11, 2011

Name Change

Howdy everyone.

Just a quick update to let you know I am in the process of changing my penname. All the Lusha Lovelace stuff will now be listed under Jenna McCormick. I'm amazed at how much I spread myself around *giggle*under the Lusha persona in only a few months. So far I've updated twitter, facebook, goodreads and my website. All the accounts are the same so if you've friended me there, nothing has changed.


I'd appreciate it if you all kept an eye out for any other bits of Lusha that might still be floating in the cyber ether and let me know. My blogger profile here will remain the same, as I can't chage it without deleting everything and my lusha gmail addy is still active.

As to the reason for the change, well, believe me when I say I can not WAIT to tell you. But I sort of have to anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment